* My association with Dr. Jyotindra Trivedi started about 35 years ago at Baroda, Gujarat. He cured my 20 year-old, chronic, tropical eosinophilia within 3 months — a disease that every doctor I had been to previously had given up on. It's been 35 years since he did this and I have not got it back, even once! This experience defied all the propaganda against Qu HO that I had come across till then.
* To start with, his clinic used to receive about 250 patients every day, to be attended to in 4 hours, at the rate of a minute per patient! This defied the first presumption that Qu HO needs at least 4 hours of deep study with the patient, so that the right remedy can be prescribed. People flock to him day after day, for at least 35 years that I have known him!
* The other myth is that Qu HO effects a slow cure! Over the last three decades, I have seen it working as fast as allopathy for most diseases. As Dr. Jyotindra Trivedi used to tell me, once the remedy chosen is correct, homeopathic cure is super fast!
* This raised my curiosity as to how he chooses the right remedy in minutes. I realized that he employs principles for effectiveness, similar to The Quest Way, intuitively. So I got the idea to develop a Qu HO remedy finder, built on the fundamental principles of Qu HO, based on the age-old and proven approach to finding the right remedy, but at the same time using the principles of effectiveness defined by The Quest Way.
* The traditional approach to finding a Qu HO remedy is efficient but not effective. We have combined the principles of effectiveness with the age-old, traditional principles of Qu HO, helped by the speed, consistency and accuracy brought in by technology in developing this solution. Hence, this is like no other homeopathic solution available. As for the Materia Medica we have used, it is Robin Murphy's.
– N Muthuswamy
Founder, Quest Systems
The patient needs to fill out our online questionnaire, this is customized dynamically based on the symptoms he/she expresses. The solution searches through the Materia Medica to find the right remedy, based on the inputs given by the patient. The system selects three top remedies common to most of the symptoms present in the patient and arranges them in the descending order of indication, based on a unique algorithm. This method works best both for acute and chronic diseases.
* Qu HO recognizes the individuality of every human body-mind system; not all of us respond in the same way to the same diagnosed disease. For example, two people suffering from malaria can have symptoms that are different from each other: the COMBINATION of symptoms exhibited for a given condition reveals the uniqueness of the person. Qu HO prescribes different remedies to the same disease based on the unique combination of symptoms exhibited by the body-mind system. This bypasses the entire process of diagnosis! In allopathy, the disease defines the drug - it prescribes the same drug for a given disease, for ALL the people suffering from that disease. As the human systems are highly individualistic, they do not respond in the same way to a given disease and, therefore, to the same drug. Also, if the diagnosis goes even marginally wrong, the doctor is liable to prescribe the wrong drug.
* In allopathy, the drug fights the disease and the battleground is the body-mind system. To enable the drug to fight the disease, the dosage is in levels that are toxic for the human body. This produces undesirable side effects in the battleground that is the body, even if it is the right drug to fight the disease. The situation becomes more than just undesirable when a wrong diagnosis leads to the prescription of a wrong drug! Once the effects of the drug are gone with the stoppage of the drug, the disease has a good chance of coming back to attack the body. Also, since allopathy believes that only the drug can fight the disease, the allopathic cure does not make use of, largely, the natural immunity of the body to fight the disease.
* In Qu HO, the remedy plays only a catalyst role and simply tunes the immune system of the body to fight the disease. It believes that the human body is capable of protecting itself normally, and in times of sickness it just needs a little bit of tuning to do its job! So the dose of remedies is not in milligrams but only in traces, putting to use the energy of the remedy and not its mass, as allopathy does. So there is no side effect produced in the body, as the physical presence of chemicals is not anywhere near levels toxic for the human body. As the body fights the disease through only symptoms, the symptoms are welcome in Qu HO. Whereas in allopathy, symptoms are not considered good - many drugs simply suppress the symptoms, causing only a symptomatic cure, an illusion of cure. The suppression of symptoms disables the only way the body fights any disease, namely through the symptoms!
* In Qu HO, as the fight is between the body and the disease, once the body wins with the help of the correctly chosen Qu HO remedy, it develops immunity for the condition cured with the help of the remedy. The condition therefore does not return for years. Also there is no scar (side effect) left in the body, as the body is the fighter here and not the battleground, as in allopathy.
* But as we have seen in 'Success through Opposites', we should be equally comfortable with both the opposites — Qu HO and allopathy — so that we choose the right route at the right time. There are conditions not curable at all by allopathy and there are conditions where Qu HO may be helpless.