* Homeopathy recognizes the individuality of every human body-mind system; not all of us respond in the same way to the same diagnosed disease. For example, two people suffering from malaria can have symptoms that are different from each other: the COMBINATION of symptoms exhibited for a given condition reveals the uniqueness of the person. Homeopathy prescribes different remedies to the same disease based on the unique combination of symptoms exhibited by the body-mind system. This bypasses the entire process of diagnosis! In allopathy, the disease defines the drug - it prescribes the same drug for a given disease, for ALL the people suffering from that disease. As the human systems are highly individualistic, they do not respond in the same way to a given disease and, therefore, to the same drug. Also, if the diagnosis goes even marginally wrong, the doctor is liable to prescribe the wrong drug.
* In allopathy, the drug fights the disease and the battleground is the body-mind system. To enable the drug to fight the disease, the dosage is in levels that are toxic for the human body. This produces undesirable side effects in the battleground that is the body, even if it is the right drug to fight the disease. The situation becomes more than just undesirable when a wrong diagnosis leads to the prescription of a wrong drug! Once the effects of the drug are gone with the stoppage of the drug, the disease has a good chance of coming back to attack the body. Also, since allopathy believes that only the drug can fight the disease, the allopathic cure does not make use of, largely, the natural immunity of the body to fight the disease.
* In homeopathy, the remedy plays only a catalyst role and simply tunes the immune system of the body to fight the disease. It believes that the human body is capable of protecting itself normally, and in times of sickness it just needs a little bit of tuning to do its job! So the dose of remedies is not in milligrams but only in traces, putting to use the energy of the remedy and not its mass, as allopathy does. So there is no side effect produced in the body, as the physical presence of chemicals is not anywhere near levels toxic for the human body. As the body fights the disease through only symptoms, the symptoms are welcome in homeopathy. Whereas in allopathy, symptoms are not considered good - many drugs simply suppress the symptoms, causing only a symptomatic cure, an illusion of cure. The suppression of symptoms disables the only way the body fights any disease, namely through the symptoms!
* In homeopathy, as the fight is between the body and the disease, once the body wins with the help of the correctly chosen homeopathic remedy, it develops immunity for the condition cured with the help of the remedy. The condition therefore does not return for years. Also there is no scar (side effect) left in the body, as the body is the fighter here and not the battleground, as in allopathy.
* But as we have seen in 'Success through Opposites', we should be equally comfortable with both the opposites — homeopathy and allopathy — so that we choose the right route at the right time. There are conditions not curable at all by allopathy and there are conditions where homeopathy may be helpless.